FAQs for Educators and Groups
- Where do we enter the exhibit?
You can enter the exhibit on the South side of Barracks 3 on the North Promenade. Please go to the PLAN A VISIT page for a detailed map of the campus.
- Can we bring a bag lunch?
There are benches and grassy areas to picnic on the North Promenade that are free to use, weather-permitting and first-come-first-serve.No food or drink is permitted within the exhibit itself.
- Is there lunch available for purchase at the venue?
While no food is available within the exhibit, there are many dining options at Liberty Station within close walking distance from the venue.
- When is payment due for our group outing?
When you arrive, you have the option to pay with credit card, cash or check. Checks must be made payable to GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT 1, LLC
- What if I need to cancel my trip?
If you need to reschedule your trip, please contact us ASAP.
- What is the minimum number of tickets required for a group purchase?
The minimum number is 10 tickets at one time to be considered as a group.